This 28-page guide + 2 worksheets outlines my best ideas for how to plan and optimize your founder retreat. It's an elegantly concise look at founder retreats that is dense with applicable strategies.
A retreat is a powerful practice. It is not a vacation. It is not a time out. A retreat is a focused .
If done well, an annual retreat can be the catalyst for enormous professional productivity and personal optimization.
There's no question that a retreat should be a standard part of every founder's schedule.
The Zen Founder Guide to Founder Retreats is designed to demystify retreats by providing practical strategies for retreat newbies and fresh ideas for founders who are already sold on the benefits of regular retreats.
Here's a sample of what the book covers:
- How founder retreats can push your business to the next level
- Why founder retreats are a necessity for your long-term sanity
- The 4 steps to ensuring a successful retreat (and how to avoid the most common pitfalls)
- 4 key strategies for maximizing the effectiveness of your retreat
- Using retreats to ask and answer game-changing questions in your business and personal life
- The list of tools I recommend for taking a personal assessment (and how taking a personal assessment can change your game)
- Specific retreat activities which can be tailored to your situation
- Ideas for translating your retreat insights into action items
The guide comes in three formats to best suit your reading needs: pdf, mobi and epub.